Sunday, March 31, 2013

Easter Bonnets?

"In your Easter bonnet, with all the frills upon it..." I used to sing that song with my mother, after crafting individual Easter bonnets as a kid. Ours were made out of paper plates, glitter, ribbon, and anything else we had around the house. Tied under our chins, my sister and I would march around the house in our own Easter parade. I've always loved this holiday!

Today, I'll share a few pictures I found of the hat trend for brides. I always thought I was more a 'veil' girl, but these fashionable toppers are pretty cool.

A white hat on dark hair is always pleasing.

A black top hat seems a bit risky but it lends a very sexy look.
What do you think of hats vs. veils? I don't know if I'm dramatic enough to rock something as artistic as this, but it sure adds character to a bride!

Happy Easter!

No comments:

Post a Comment